Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sounds upon more sounds

     It's been way too long since my last blog entry, but no big deal I guess it's a new year right? The holiday season proved a productive one, made a limited run of hand made Claymation 'The Dolphin Key' cd's (which I still have a few), began demo recordings of my band Yoma and got the wheels turning on some new Claymation material. The previous few months saw the development of my collaboration project Wired We Were with the Montreal based musician Red Fog. We will be working on new material in the next few months for a release later this year.
     In the meantime I'm looking forward to getting out and playing shows (hopefully) with both Claymation and Yoma. I'm also going to be doing another series of field recordings in the near future for a few of the 2012 releases I have planned (if anyone in the Albany area wants to join me for these sound explorations just send me an email). Last but not least, I should be getting my custom guitar in the next few months (about an 8 month wait) which I couldn't be more excited about. It's an Electrical Guitar Company all aluminum guitar and I'm sure it will be making its way onto a bunch of recordings later this year.
     One last note, Claymation 'The Dolphin Key' got a nice end of the year review by my friends over at The Upstate Soundscape Blog which you should go check out and support!! That's about it for now, 2012 begins!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment